Paysera Debit Card Fees
Note: Paysera payment cards are issued to all countries, however the delivery is only possible to the EEA countries.
|Card issuance for private persons||3,00 EUR|
|Card issuance for business||5,00 EUR|
|Card delivery||Depending on chosen delivery type (+card issuance fee)|
|Urgent card issuance||Not applicable|
|Card activation (via Internet)||Free of charge|
|Monthly fee of the first card (paid in advance for coming month)||0,45 EUR|
|Second (and following cards) card monthly fee (when card is linked with the same account as the first one)||Free of charge|
|Card order cancellation or refusal of an ordered card||3,00 EUR|
|Activated card refusal||Free of charge|
|Card exchange (lost card)||The price is the same as when ordering a new card|
|Paying in shops in EU countries, in euro||Free of charge|
|Paying in shops in EU countries, in other currencies||0,10 EUR + 0,70 %*|
|Paying in shops outside EU, in other currencies||0,10 EUR + 1,20 %*|
|Cancelling payment due to payer's fault||10,00 EUR|
|Insurance against accidents||Not applicable|
|Card with a customised design||Not applicable|
Cash operations in ATMs
|Cash withdrawal in EU states (Euro zone), in euro||1,00 EUR|
|Cash withdrawal in EU states, in other currencies||1,00 EUR + 1,80 %*|
|Cash withdrawal not in EU states, in all currencies||1,50 EUR + 1,80 %*|
|Cash deposit||Not applicable|
|Checking balance||0,30 EUR|
Limits for operations
|Maximum operation sum paying for goods/services||10 000 EUR|
|Maximum daily sum for cash withdrawal||600 EUR|
*Currency exchange fee in percentage from the VISA rate.
- Card validity term is 4 years.
- The barcode printed on the card is used to top up the account at partner's service locations in Lithuania.
- Upon expiration, a new card is automatically ordered if there is one card transaction performed in the last three months.
- Card issuer - Contis Financial Services LTD, whose registered address is Navigation House, Belmont Wharf, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1RL, England, legal entity code 06085862, authorised by Financial Conduct Authority to release electronic money (registration number 900025).
- When cashing out in EUR, select "Proceed without conversion", otherwise you will be applied with additional currency conversion charges. Since the Paysera payment card is issued in the United Kingdom, currency conversion is prompted and an ATM suggests you to withdraw pound sterlings (GBP) automatically.