Paysera Debit Card Fees
Note: Paysera payment cards are issued to all countries, however delivery is only possible to the EEA countries.
|Card issuance for private persons||3,00 EUR|
|Card issuance for business||5,00 EUR|
|Card delivery||Depending on the chosen delivery type (+ card issuance fee)|
|Urgent card issuance||Not available|
|Card activation (via the Internet)||Free of charge|
|Monthly fee of the first card (paid in advance for an upcoming month)||0,45 EUR|
|Second (and following) card monthly fee (when the card is linked to the same account as the first one)||Free of charge|
|Card order cancellation||3,00 EUR|
|Activated card refusal||Free of charge|
|Card exchange (if lost)||The price is the same as for ordering a new card|
|Paying in EU shops in euro||Free of charge|
|Paying in EU shops in other currencies||0,10 EUR + 0,70 %*|
|Paying in non-EU shops in other currencies||0,10 EUR + 1,20 %*|
|Payment cancellation due to the payer's fault||10,00 EUR|
|Insurance against accidents||Not available|
|Card with a customised design||Not available|
Cash operations in ATMs
|Cash withdrawal in EU states (eurozone), in euro||1,00 EUR|
|Cash withdrawal in EU states, in other currencies||1,00 EUR + 1,80 %*|
|Cash withdrawal in non-EU states, in all currencies||1,50 EUR + 1,80 %*|
|Cash deposit||Not applicable|
|Checking balance||0,30 EUR|
Limits for operations
|Maximum operation amount when paying for goods/ services||10 000 EUR|
|Maximum daily cash-out amount||600 EUR|
*Currency exchange fee in percentage from the VISA rate.
- Card validity term is 4 years.
- The barcode printed on the card is used to top up the account at partner's service locations in Lithuania.
- Upon expiration, a new card is automatically ordered if at least one card transaction has been performed in the last three months.
- Card issuer - Contis Financial Services LTD, registered under the address Navigation House, Belmont Wharf, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1RL, England, legal entity code 06085862, authorised by Financial Conduct Authority to release electronic money (registration number 900025).
- When cashing out in EUR, select "Proceed without conversion", otherwise you will be applied with additional currency conversion charges. Since the Paysera payment card is issued in the United Kingdom, an ATM will automatically prompt you to withdraw cash in pound sterlings (GBP).