How to make sure you speak to Paysera and not mobile scammers?
How to know that it is not Paysera who is calling you? 🕵️♂️
We value our clients' time and call them very rarely, and during the call we never ask you to provide personal information, such as:
- Card number;
- Card PIN code;
- Card CVV number;
- Card expiry date;
- Login password to the Paysera system;
- Email password;
- Mobile app login code;
- Confirmation code received by SMS;
- We never ask to transfer money to a certain account;
- We never ask to change your password
- We never tell you to enter any code into the app or the desktop version of Paysera, etc.
It is usually none other than financial scammers themselves who request the following data, and you should never disclose it to third parties when speaking on the phone or on social networks.
How to contact us? 👋
If you have specific questions concerning your account, always call us, write an email, or contact us by clicking on the chat icon on our website.
Avoid providing your personal information on social networks and never provide it in public comments.
What should you do if you are contacted by scammers? ❌
- If you have noticed a transfer on your account that was not made by you, contact us immediately by phone +37052071558.
- If you suspect that someone has access to your payment card or its data, block it immediately. You can do this instantly by using the Paysera mobile app.
Keep in mind that scammers can also try to learn your login information not only by phone but online as well. Make sure that you are using our official website bank.paysera.com when entering your login information. If you noticed any spelling mistakes, it very likely that this is not our website. Please report all suspicious cases to us in order to protect yourself and others.