How to change account limits on the Paysera account?
Changing Paysera account limits through the app
Here's something you should know first: the process of changing account limits through the app is exactly the same for both private and business clients. The only distinction is that our business clients just need to use their business accounts to make these changes. It couldn't be easier!
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Log in to the Paysera app.
- Tap on ‘Payment account’ located in the centre at the top.
- Select ‘Account Settings’.
- Choose the account you want to adjust limits for.
- Tap on 'My limits.'
- Set your preferred daily, monthly, or yearly limits and tap 'Save.'
Changing Paysera account limits through online banking
Just like with the app, the process of changing account limits is identical for both private and business clients when using online banking.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Log in to your Paysera account via your browser.
- Select 'Settings.'
- Select 'Limits, Rights, Permissions.'
- Click on 'Rights and transfer limits' below.
- Beneath the table of transfer limits, click on 'Change limits.'
- Set the new limits according to your preferences and save the changes.
Keep in mind that it takes time
Please be aware that it will take 12 hours for the new limits to take effect after saving the changes. This is done for security purposes.
However, if you prefer to have the 12-hour security restriction removed, you have the option to contact us by phone. If you decide to do so, please remember to use the phone number registered on your account when reaching out to us.