How to send money to Poland? Step by step guide
When would I need to send money to Poland?
💼 Business trade deals. Poland is a strong manufacturing partner for its neighbour countries like Lithuania, Ukraine, Germany, or Czechia. Therefore, many businesses from these countries send money to Poland on a daily basis and constantly convert currencies from their local ones, like euros, to Polish zloty.
👨👩👦 Money for family. Another common case when people send money to Poland periodically is if they work in a foreign country and send their salary back to their families in Poland. Or vice versa, people who work in Poland, which is a pretty big market, send money back to their relatives abroad.
🛒 Shopping. It is also popular to shop abroad, especially when it comes to bigger purchases like furniture or construction materials, which might be cheaper in neighbouring countries. For transfers like that, you also might find yourself wondering how to make a transfer in zloty.
How to send zloty to Poland? 🇵🇱
In order to send money to Poland via Paysera, you must have a free Paysera account. Follow the instructions below to open an account and make your first transfer. This applies to both our private and business clients.
- Download the Paysera app and register (all free of charge, no monthly account fees, no premium memberships).
- Complete the identity verification ✅
- Send some money to your Paysera account. You will be provided with an IBAN number for regular bank transfers in euro or you can make international transfers in other currencies.
- Convert money to zloty. Open the app, tap on Transfers in the bottom menu, and head to currency conversion. More info on currency conversion >
- Send zloty to the bank in Poland. Open the app, head to Transfers, and make a bank transfer (make sure to choose to make a transfer from your zloty account).
How long does the transfer to Poland take? ⏱
Do you send money to a Paysera user in Poland?
However, the best way to send money to Poland is to send it from your Paysera account to your recipient's Paysera account, if they have one. Transfers between Paysera users are mostly free and take only seconds.