In this blog post you will learn how to top up your Paysera account via our partner e-pay.bg.
Top up with e-pay.bg
You can now add funds to your Paysera account through our partnership with ePay by using any of the following 3 methods:
- by depositing cash at any EasyPay office;
- through an ePay micro account;
- at a B-Pay ATM.
To add money to your Paysera account through ePay/EasyPay, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Paysera account;
- Select “Account Top-Up” from the menu ➡️ Country, from which the top-up is being performed (“Bulgaria”) and the Currency of the top-up ➡️ BGN (Bulgarian Lev);
- Click the “Update instructions” button.
From the top-up options list, select at the bottom of the page:
- “Automated one-time account top-up” ➡️ mark the option ePay.bg/EasyPay ➡️
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to your Paysera account ➡️
- Press the button: “Show top-up instructions”.
The system will automatically redirect you to the ePay transfer instructions.
Select one of the three top-up options: On Internet/In Cash/ATM.
Option 1: To deposit cash into your Paysera account at an EasyPay office, please follow these steps:
In the open window select the cash payment option (“In cash”) and follow the steps below:
- Write down the payment code ➡️
- Visit an EasyPay office➡️
- Dictate the code and pay the request.
EasyPay will automatically notify Paysera of your payment.
You can select an office on the map: https://www.easypay.bg/site/?p=offices
Option 2: If you have an ePay microaccount you can also add funds to your Paysera account by selecting the option “On Internet”.
Option 3: The third option to add funds to your Paysera account through ePay is at an ATM that supports the B-Pay service:
- Select the ATM option ➡️
- Write down the Merchant’s code (“Company’s code”) and the “Payment code” and follow the steps:
- From the ATM menu select: “Other services” ➡️ “B-Pay” ➡️ Enter the Company's code.
In the “Personal code” field, enter your Payment code ➡️ confirm your payment.